A collection of contemporary redowa waltz music.
- “Nara” (150 bpm) by E.S. Posthumus
- “Amas Veritas” (153 bpm) by Alan Silvestri
- “Erin Shore” (159 bpm) by The Corrs
- “Marunae” (162 bpm) by E.S. Posthumus & Luna Sans
- “Andalucia” (186 bpm) by Pink Martini*
* I recommend slowing this down into the 160-ish bpm range.
Includes songs collected from the set lists of Richard Powers.
Know another good redowa waltz song? Share it below!
Want to Learn How to Waltz?
For more detailed instruction in social waltzing, check out Waltzing: A Manual for Dancing and Living by Richard Powers and Nick Enge.